воскресенье, 27 ноября 2016 г.

Oscar

Bear Oscar can be a good gift for Christmas, if you love it as well as I do.







Created of delicate Italian viscose, height 16 cm, artificial suede, all mounting cotter pins, head for a double. Combined packing, natural wool, hollofayber, mineral, metal, glass beads, glass eyes. The hat is made of leather and the gears of the old clock in the style of steam-punk.


My teddy can open and close your eyes, open and close your mouth, stick out tongue, be sleepy, dreamy and amused, they live for me! Gently press the upper eyelid to close, please do not pull on the eyelashes, gently press on the eyelid to open. Gently open your mouth, stick out your tongue any forceps, give it the desired shape, do not try to pull the language fully. Akkuratano forceps insert tongue back in your mouth and close your mouth. I hope that you will like my teddy, just as I am. 







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий